session provided by 17. Histories of Education
Internationalization (Part 2)
17 SES 04
Paper Session continued from 17 SES 03 B
- Local Agency's Capacity for Adaptation of International Education Transfer.
Kairat Kurakbayev Murat Orunkhanov
- Boundlessly Entangled: Travels and Performances of School Hygiene in the Context of Open-Air Education (c. 1904-1936)
- The English Ethical Movement and Moral Instruction: Moments of International Activity, 1892-1914
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.