session provided by 17. Histories of Education
Cultures of Education
17 SES 13
- The changes in the textbook-approval process in Hungary from the change of regime to today
- Student Mobility in the Secondary Schools in the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy: The Viennese Example
- Denominational schools during the communist periode in Hungary
Ágnes Inántsy Pap
- Education culture and educational reform in Italy 1900-1930 : the case of Giuseppe Lombardo Radice
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.