session provided by 17. Histories of Education
1916-2016 - “Education and Democracy” for a Democratic Learning Space (Part 1)
17 SES 10
Symposium to be continued in 17 SES 11
- 1916-2016 - “Education and Democracy” for a Democratic Learning Space (part I)
Gonçalo Moniz Moniz Ulrike Stadler-Altmann Torfi Hjartarson Anna Kristín Sigurðardóttir Diana Aguiar Vieira n. n. Sofia Marques Silva Kalevi Ekman
- School Culture, Teachers’ Beliefs and Learning Environment.
- School Library Housing – A Dynamic and Democratic Venue for Progressive School Practice?
Torfi Hjartarson Anna Kristín Sigurðardóttir
- The Design Factory Concept: A democratic learning space conquered by students
Diana Aguiar Vieira Kalevi Ekman
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.