session provided by 17. Histories of Education
Educational Soundscapes: Sounds and Silences in the History of Education
17 SES 12
- Educational Soundscapes: Sounds and Silences in the History of Education
Pieter Verstraete Joyce Goodman Josephine Hoegaerts Laura Di Spurio Ian Grosvenor
- Disability and the Educationalization of Silence
- Experimenting with Sound and Silence: Auditory Geographies, Acoustic Selves and Sonorous Histories of Schooling
- Silence as Borderland: a Semiotic Approach to the ’Silent’ Pupil in Nineteenth Century Education.
- “Radiorrhea”: Pedagogies of Leisure and Mid-twentieth-century Youth and Radio Culture
Laura Di Spurio
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.