session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Parent-teacher Relationships and School Choice in Urban Areas
14 SES 13 A
- Parents' and Teachers' Roles and Resources in School: The Residential Dimension
Yael Grinshtain Audrey Addi-Raccah
- School Choice and the Social Space: Urban Segregation Processes in the German Primary School Sector with Special Reference to PrivateSchools.
Tanja Mayer Thomas Koinzer Judith Schwarz Corinna Habeck Sabine Gruehn
- Is a chosen school the nearest one? Factors influencing school choice on the example of Czech urban area Liberec
Silvie Kucerova Petr Meyer
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.