session provided by 17. Histories of Education
Educating 'The Other'
17 SES 03 B
- Race, Legitimacy And History: Elite State Schooling In Settler Colonial Australia
Helen Proctor Arathi Sriprakash
- British women teachers and 'the problems of teaching children out here' in South Africa, Germany and the Gold Coast (Ghana)
- Wrong Hand/Wrong Children: Education of Left Handed Children in the Soviet Union
Linda Daniela Zanda Rubene Dace Medne
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.