session provided by 17. Histories of Education
1916-2016 - “Education and Democracy” for a Democratic Learning Space (Part 2)
17 SES 11
Symposium continued from 17 SES 10
- 1916-2016 - “Education and Democracy” for a Democratic Learning Space (part II)
Gonçalo Canto Moniz Maria Bacharel Pamela Woolner Ulrike Thomas Lars Emmerik Damgaard Knudsen Carolina Ferreira Pieter Verstraete Alexandra Alegre
- A school for the future: design, democracy and student expectations in England 2016.
Pamela Woolner Ulrike Thomas
- Context-free pragmatism in Danish school building architecture and the professional education programs
Lars Emmerik Damgaard Knudsen
- The Democratic Conception in Education(al Spaces)
Maria Bacharel Alexandra Alegre
- Towards a democratic learning space: the transformation of schools built in Portugal before 1974
Gonçalo Canto Moniz Carolina Ferreira
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.