session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Social Stratificaton and Inclusion
04 SES 03 B
- Students with SEN in Learning and Behavioural Disorders in Rhineland-Palatinate: School Achievements, Social Skills, Behavioural Difficulties and Socioeconomic Background
David Scheer Désirée Laubenstein Tanja Becker
- Progress towards Inclusive Education; Forward or Backward?
- The Social Selectivity of Integrative Special Education Measures
Lena Greber Caroline Sahli Lozano Fabian Steiner
- The Role of The Family System in the Education of Children with Autism: Matriarchal leadership by default?
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.