session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Transition to Higher Education and Employment
04 SES 09 B
- Participative Cooperation In Educational Transition Processes Of Adolescents With Disabilities
- Attitudes of Flemish teachers towards inclusion in higher education: an exploratory study
Elke Emmers Dieter Baeyens Katja Petry
- How to Adapt and Accommodate in Inclusive English Classrooms for Undergraduate Students with and without Hearing Impairment
Samorn Suthipiyapathra Jutarat Vibulphol Siriluck Prongsantia
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.