session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
VET: The Challenge of Diverse Communities
02 SES 04 B
- Can Apprenticeship Be An Effective Propaedeutic Measure For Vocational Integration Of Refugees And Non-conventional Economic Migrants From Third Countries?
Andreas Saniter Vidmantas Tütlys
- Responsive Education: Technical And Vocational Colleges Within A Learning Region
Femke Timmermans Aimee Hoeve Loek Nieuwenhuis
- The Interconnections of Living, Working and Learning: A Study of Learning in a Local Community
Margaret Eleanor Malloch
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.