session provided by 17. Histories of Education
Internationalization (Part 1)
17 SES 03 A
Papser Session to be continued in 17 SES 04
- The historical confluence of education for international understanding and textbook revisions in Brazil, 1945–1960
Helena Ribeiro de Castro Christian Ydesen
- Legitimizing Networks? Scientization of the Educational Administration in Switzerland 1960-1990
- U.S. Public Diplomacy And The Internationalization Of Education Sciences In Spain
Francisco J. Rodriguez Jimenez Tamar Groves Lorenzo Delgado Gómez-Escalonilla
- The Presence of European Pedagogues in Presentations of History of Education in Slovene Pedagogical Periodicals 1880–1925
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.