Leadership and Education
ERG SES E 09
- Fun, Leadership, Balance: A Narrative Case Study of a University Tutor’s Perceptions of Teacher Leadership in an Age of Massification.
Claire Phipps Andrea Gallant Julie Rowlands Josephine Lang
- The Relationship between distributed leadership, formal and informal school structures, and academic optimism
Yusuf İkbal Oldaç Yasar Kondakci
- Promoting Teachers As Leaders Through Flipped CPD
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.