session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Parent-school Partnerships: From Parental Involvement to Homeschooling
14 SES 02 B
- Parent-School Partnership: Perspectives Of Australian School Career And Pathway Transition Leaders On Parental Involvement In Student Subject Choice
Sarika Kewalramani Sivanes Phillipson
- For a Reflexive Governance of Homeschooling: The Joint Democratic Learning Process of Homeschooling Parents and Homeschooling Monitoring Officials in Canada
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.