session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Challenges in Inclusive Education in Secondary Schools – a Global Perspective
04 SES 13 B
- Challenges in Inclusive Education in Secondary Schools – a global Perspective
Gottfried Biewer Michelle Proyer Dario Ianes Heidrun Demo David Evans Cathy Little Elizabeth B. Kozleski Ilektra Spandagou Michelle Bonati Michael Shevlin
- Problems of inclusive education in the transition process from primary to secondary school – with a focus on Austria
Gottfried Biewer Michelle Proyer
- Experiences from a long ongoing practice of inclusion in Italian Secondary Schools
Dario Ianes Heidrun Demo
- School and classroom level decision-making in supporting students with disability in educational systems; secondary schools in New South Wales
David Evans Cathy Little Ilektra Spandagou Michelle Bonati
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.