session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Transforming the Learning Experience Beyond the School Walls: creating inclusive spaces for children and youth in and out of school
04 SES 11 C JS
Joint Symposium NW 04 and NW 14
- Transforming The Learning Experience Beyond The School Walls: Creating Inclusive Spaces For Children And Youth In And Out Of School
Silvia Molina Roldan Liz Todd Claire Forbes Rocio García-Carrión n. n. Itxaso Tellado Joana Lúcio Karen Laing Lourdes Villardón-Gallego
- Young Children’s Out Of School Activities: The Scholarisation And Institutionalisation Of Childhood?
Liz Todd Karen Laing
- Reform From The Bottom-Up. Improving Educational Outcomes For Young People Through A Grass-Roots, Assets-Based Approach.
- Transformative Interactions Beyond The Classroom: Impact Of Dialogic Literary Gatherings On Primary Children And Their Families In The Basque Country
Rocio García-Carrión Lourdes Villardón-Gallego
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.