18 SES 04.6, The Inactivity Time Bomb: How can researchers help solve this wicked problem?
Lunch Time Group Think Session
Every year EERA tries to reach out to the local community of the ECER host city to contribute to our debates in research. In this connection, we are delighted to welcome Mr. Mogens Kirkeby, President International Sport and Culture Association, who is based in Copenhagen, to lead a group think session for NW18 Research in Sport Pedagogy. The session is titled: The Inactivity Time Bomb - How can researchers help solve this wicked problem?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.