Culture and Education
ERG SES C 12
- A Train to the West: Human Survival in the Clash of Cultures in Eastern Europe
- Representing and Validating Minority Cultures: The Role of Vicarious Experience of Friendship in Improving Attitudes Towards Irish Travellers
- Equal Educational Opportunities for Immigrant Children - Insight to the Czech and Norwegian Education Policy
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.