session provided by 24. Mathematics Education Research
Cultural Approach in Mathematics Education
24 SES 06 JS
Joint Paper Session NW 24 and NW 27
- Comparing Instrucional Practices In Norwegian And Finnish-Swedish Mathematics Classrooms
Jennifer Luoto Kirsti Klette Marte Blikstad-Balas
- Moments of Emergence: A Networked Collaborative Inquiry to Enhance Mathematics Teaching and Learning in a Canadian Context
Martha Koch Christine Suurtamm
- How Do Mathematics Teachers Use Scaffolding During Their Lessons in Lower Secondary Schools?
Roar Bakken Stovner
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.