session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Inclusion and Immigration Are the Big Agendas for Welfare Professions and How Can These Aims Be Supported by Digital and Visual Media through Application of Interactivity and Art?
20 SES 07 A
- Digital Inclusion Through Interactive Groups
Itxaso Tellado Fernando Macías Aranda Carme García-Yeste Tània García
- I Is for Immigration: Visual Art From A Kids' Point of View
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.