session provided by 28. Sociologies of Education
Vulnerable Students and Early School Leaving in Europe
28 SES 03 A
- French measures to struggle school dropout: between European recommendations, national framework and territorial implementation
François Burban Yves Dutercq
- “Fed up” with school: Student’s dropping out motives
Pierre-Yves Bernard Lucy Bell Christophe Michaut
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.