session provided by 28. Sociologies of Education
Transnational Knowledge Networks and Policy Coalitions: Social network analyses of the 2014 Danish and the 2016 Norwegian school reform
28 SES 06 A
- Transnational Knowledge Networks and Policy Coalitions: Social Network Analyses of the 2014 Danish and the 2016 Norwegian School Reform
Kirsten Sivesind Katja Brøgger Oren Pizmony-Levy Chanwoong Baek Bernadette Hörmann Gita Steiner-Khamsi Berit Karseth Dorthe Staunæs
- The Salutary Effects of International Knowledge for National Coalition-Building: An in-depth SNA of OECD and Hattie in Denmark
Katja Brøgger Oren Pizmony-Levy
- The Use of International and National “Evidence” in White and Green Papers from Norway: A detailed SNA of references
Chanwoong Baek Kirsten Sivesind
- Comparing Research Questions, Methodologies, and Findings and Drawing Conclusions for Policy Borrowing and Lending Research
Bernadette Hoermann Gita Steiner-Khamsi
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.