session provided by 28. Sociologies of Education
Uneven Space-Times of Education: Disentangling historical sociologies of concepts, methods and practices
28 SES 10 A
- Uneven Space-Times Of Education: Disentangling Historical Sociologies Of Concepts, Methods And Practices.
Terri Seddon Beatrix Niemeyer Paolo Landri . . Maarten Simons
- Building Knowledge and Training Ways of Knowing Appropriately – How common is a common sense?
- Towards a Mobile Sociology of Education
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.