session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Exploring Teachers' Beliefs
10 SES 02 C
- Pre-Service Teachers' Beliefs About Ability And "The Learner"
- The importance of teachers’ implicit beliefs about students’ characteristics in teacher education. An exploratory study.
Valeria Rossini Luciana Neglia
- A New Insight into Prospective Language Teachers’ Beliefs about Teachers’ and Learners’ Roles
Zeynep Ölçü Dinçer Cuneyt Dinçer
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.