session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Self-Study Methodology: An inspiring and ambitious approach for practitioner research in Europe
10 SES 14 B
- Self-Study Methodology: An Inspiring And Ambitious Approach For Practitioner Research In Europe
Mieke Lunenberg Elizabeth White Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir Kirsten Darling-Mcquistan Marit Ulvik Rose Dolan Jónína Vala Kristinsdóttir Karen Rut Gísladóttir Svanborg Rannveig Jónsdóttir Paul van den Bos Janneke Geursen Amanda Berry
- Developing Research-rich Teaching Practices As An Experienced Teacher Educator
- Teacher Educators Developing A Discourse On Self-study Of Practice
Hafdis Gudjonsdottir Jónína Vala Kristinsdóttir Karen Rut Gísladóttir Svanborg Rannveig Jónsdóttir
- Who Am I? Renegotiation Of roles And Relationships Through Self-study Methodology
- Facilitating Self-study Research: A Story Of Four Tour Guides
Mieke Lunenberg Paul van den Bos Janneke Geursen Amanda Berry
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.