session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Politics and Recognition for Beginning Teachers
10 SES 11 D
- Career Change Intentions of Novice Teachers in the Czech Republic: The Role of Out-of-school Factors
Eva Minarikova Miroslav Janík Svetlana Hanusova Tomas Janik Tomas Kohoutek Klara Ulicna
- Transition or transformation? Early career teachers’ experiences with their first workplace and the dialectic of recognition
Rachel Jakhelln Gerd Stølen
- Beginning Teachers’ Micropolitical Experiences: Implications for Teacher Educators
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.