session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Innovation And Reform In Teacher Education: Historical perspectives on change and transformation
10 SES 14 A
- Innovation And Reform In Teacher Education: Historical Perspectives On Change and Transformation
Ann Childs Viv Ellis Anja Swennen Tom Are Trippestad William Davis Sven-Erik Hansén
- Innovation in Teacher Education: Collective Creativity In The Development Of The Oxford Internship Scheme
Ann Childs Viv Ellis
- The Development Of Knowledge For, About And By Teachers Educators: A Recent History
- The Historical Struggle Over Governance And Reform In Teacher Education
Tom Are Trippestad
- The American Teacher: Competing Conceptions Of The ‘Teacher’ In The Early Normal School Era, 1839-1870
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.