session provided by 11. Educational Improvement and Quality Assurance
Do Assessments Help with Improving Schools' Quality?
11 SES 09 A
- Comparing effects of school inspections in Sweden and Austria
David Kemethofer Herbert Altrichter Jan-Eric Gustafsson Christoph Helm
- School Inspections’ Sense-making Of Policies Regarding Inclusive Education
- Judging the Quality of Teaching: Basque and European Perspectives on the Evaluation of School Leaders
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.