session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Conceptual and Empirical Perspectives on Student Wellbeing
14 SES 07 C JS
Joint Paper Session NW 08 and NW 14
- An Interdisciplinary Human Development Approach to Wellbeing: Orientation and Dialogical Self-evaluation within School and Curricular Contexts.
Maeve O'Brien Andrew O'Shea
- Cultural wellbeing In Education: Theorisations From A Case Study Of A Tasmanian Cultural Arts Program
- Social and emotional learning schemes as tools of cultural imperialism: A manifestation of the international child well-being agenda?
- The Effects of Parental Supportiveness and Psychological Control on Relational Self and Well-Being: A Cluster Analyzing Model
Ercan Kocayörük Bekir Çelik
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.