session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Vulnerable Young Adult´s Life Course Transitions
14 SES 05 A
Linda Mary Hargreaves
- Vulnerable Young Adult´s Life Course Transitions to and within Adult Life. Changing Contexts – Social isolation or Social Integration?
- A life course study of education and family formation among vulnerable young adults in Norway
Jon Olav Myklebust
- From school to work. Long-term employment outcomes for vulnerable young adults
Finn Ove Båtevik
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.