session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Home Education in Marginalised Communities
14 SES 05 B
- Reducing extracurricular learning efforts in school reform? – An analysis and discussion of the Austrian experience in introducing a new school type in Secondary I
Michaela Kilian Mariella Knapp
- Home Education: Risk, Choice and Marginalised Communities
Martin Myers Kalwant Bhopal
- Parental Profiles In Educational Decision-Making: A Mixed-Method Study Into Processes Of Educational Decision-Making.
Marie Seghers Simon Boone Piet Van Avermaet
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.