session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Overcoming School Failure & Enhancing Social Cohesion in Diverse Communities
14 SES 06 A JS
Joint Paper Session NW 07 and NW 14
- “They Never Understood My Story”. Young adults with a migration background on school failure and transitions between school and work
- EDUPLACES: The Local And Innovative Dimensions In Socio-Educational Practices To Overcome School Failure And Dropout
Joana Lúcio Fátima Antunes
- Extending Impact for Inclusion and Social Cohesion in Europe: Successful Educational Actions for All in Diverse Communities
Rocío García Carrión Linda Mary Hargreaves
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.