session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Perspectives, Choice and Transitions in Secondary Education
14 SES 06 B
- Why students don’t choose schools closer to home: Reasons for upper secondary school choice in Taiwan
- Ruptures in the Learning Culture? An Analysis of Students’ Perceptions of the Transition from Secondary I to Secondary II
Mariella Knapp Michaela Kilian Tamara Katschnig Corinna Geppert
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.