session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Cultural, Technological and Multicultural Aspects of School, Family Community Partnerships
14 SES 07 A
Pecha Kucha/Poster Session
- Reforming education and the imperative of constant change: Home learning in a digital age for children in disadvantaged communities.
Louise Starkey Hiria McRae
- There’s A Place For Us
Tamsin Cavaliero Kate Brown Costello Caroline
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.