session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Challenges and Opportunities in Rural Education Research
14 SES 07 B
- Exploring Personality Types of Pupils living in Scottish Rural Communities
Laurence Lasselle Graham Kirby
- Retooling Rural Education in Tasmania: Tensions and Challenges in Systemic Educational Change
Michael Corbett Chris Gardner John Williamson
- Local Traditions and renewal of Rural Education In Denmark
John Matthias Gulløv
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.