session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
International Perspectives on Immigrant Students, Families and Communities
14 SES 08 A
- The Importance of School Safety for the Achievement of Immigrant Students Worldwide
Tamara Katschnig Dirk Hastedt
- Examining the Discourses of Experienced Educators in the Migrant Education Program: Care or Audit?
Robyn Henderson Judith Gouwens
- New in Sweden - Experiences from Preschool Reception and Newly Arrived Families
Helen Avery Birgitta Nordén Anne Harju Annika Åkerblom
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.