session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Migrant Parents' Perspectives, Engagement and Community Partnership
14 SES 01 A
Rocío García Carrión
- How well School Climate predicts the Parent Involvement?
Hasan Yücel Ertem Gokce Gokalp
- “It’s different with the country people”: Irish Traveller Women Managing Home and School Environments
- Child-rearing practices of Russian-speaking women from a migration perspective
- Community Partnerships And Networks As Children Start Primary School In Rural Australia
Bob Perry Sue Dockett
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.