session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Parental Involvement. Commonalities and Differences across Europe (Part 1)
14 SES 10 A
Symposium to be continued in 14 SES 11 A
- Parental involvement. Commonalities and differences across Europe (A)
Delma Byrne Loizos Symeou Angelika Paseka Amalía Björnsdóttir Joanna Apps Dagmar Killus Kristín Jónsdóttir Eddie Denessen
- Family-school relationships in Cyprus: reviewing and reflecting on the current agenda, practice, and research
- Roles of parents and forms of parental involvement in Germany
Angelika Paseka Dagmar Killus
- Parents opinions on home-school cooperation in Iceland
Amalía Björnsdóttir Kristín Jónsdóttir
- “Y1 need a three-pronged stick”: Sense and Nonsense in English Primary School Newsletters
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.