session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Preschool Children: Experiences of Transition & Reading Practices
14 SES 08 B
Rocío García Carrión
- The idea is good but it is hard to take all the children. Preschool and schoolteachers providing’s for transitions
Therese Welén Anders Garpelin Tina Hellblom Thibblin Gunilla Sandberg
- Examining the Links Between Parents’ Relationships with Reading and Shared Reading Activity with their Pre-school Children
- The Development of Children’s Knowledge, Expectations and Feelings about School in the Transition from Kindergarten to Primary School.
Henrik Streffer Anna Katharina Hein
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.