session provided by 18. Research in Sports Pedagogy
The Practice of Inclusion in Physical Activity Settings
18 SES 09 JS
Joint Paper Session NW 18 and NW 19
- Playing with Ideas: Facilitating young people’s understanding of disability, impairment and inclusion through sport-based games
Rachel Sandford Angharad Beckett Richard Giulianotti
- Right to Be Active? Exploring the Sport/Physical Activity Experiences of Children in Care
Rachel Sandford Thomas Quarmby Rebecca Duncombe Chloe Woodhouse Chloe Cockett
- The Social Life of Well-being Assessments: an ethnographic study of child well-being in the Danish day-care institution
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.