session provided by 32. Organizational Education
Data Driven Change Processes - three national approaches
32 SES 13
- Data driven change processes - Three national approaches
Livia Roessler Luís Tinoca Daniela Müller-Kuhn Enikö Zala-Mezö . . Michael Schratz Gábor Halász Julia Häbig Nina-Cathrin Strauss Pascale Herzig
- From Individual Schools To a Model Strategy For Regional Clusters
- Improving Schools by Feeding Back Research Results – A New Role of Research
Daniela Müller Enikö Zala-Mezö Julia Häbig Nina-Cathrin Strauss Pascale Herzig
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.