session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Programmes and Approaches: Strategies - Settings - Tools
10 SES 12 B
- ‘Focus on the Learner’ in Teacher Education: PAR as a Strategy to Enable Student Voice in Schools
Ben H.J. Smit Wilfried F. Admiraal Amanda K. Berry
- The Effect of History of Science Based Laboratory Instruction on Primary School Pre-Service Teachers' Ability and Affective Learning Domains
Hakki Ilker Kostur
- Learning Processes Of Teacher Students In An Inquiry-Based Learning Setting
Jan-Hendrik Hinzke Angelika Paseka
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.