session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
22 SES 08 A
- Brexit and the Internationalisation of UK Universities: The Experiences of Academic Staff from EU Member States.
David Menendez Alvarez-Hevia Karin Zotzmann
- Developing Talented Faculty Through Fulbright Programmes: Creating Engagement And Commitment To International Scholarly Partnerships And Research Collaborations Abstract
Anne Graham Cagney Leslie Cordie
- Internationalization of Higher Education in China: Motivations and Issues Underlying the Development of Chinese-British Collaborative Universities
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.