session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Growing Up in a Digital World: Practices and policies
06 SES 01
- What do young people learn through their participation in virtual communities? Results and tensions of researching learning practices in virtual spaces
Raquel Miño-Puigcercós Pablo Rivera-Vargas Cristina Alonso-Cano
- The Sense of the Common in Social Networks in Chile
Silvia Redon Pantoja Félix Angulo Rasco Natalia Vallejos Silva
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.