session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
What Kind of Teacher Competence, Collaborative Knowledge and Perspective are Essential for Working with Multicultural Settings and Different Cultures on Various Levels of Education?
20 SES 10 B
- Exploring teachers' collaborative knowledge practices in a multicultural urban setting in Norway
- The Expresssion of Teachers' Educational Competence in the Learning Environment of a Specialized University Working with Students of Different Cultures
Dalija Gudaityte Edita Butrime Raimonda Bruneviciute Virginija Tuomaite
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.