session provided by 24. Mathematics Education Research
Testing the Viability of Multiple Analytical Frames Applied to the Detailed Data Generated in a Laboratory Classroom
24 SES 05
- Testing The Viability Of Multiple Analytical Frames Applied To The Detailed Data Generated In A Laboratory Classroom
Man Ching Esther Chan Javier Diez-Palomar Josephine Moate Laura Tuohilampi David Clarke Alessio Surian
- Multitheoretic Research Involving Classroom Video Analysis: A Focus On The Unit Of Analysis
Man Ching Esther Chan David Clarke
- Discussing A Qualitative Methodological Tool To Analyse Social Interactions When Solving An Open-Ended Task In Small Groups
- Exploring Students’ Repertoires of Participation in Year 7 Mathematics
- Students’ Participation And Identification In Mathematical Collaboration As Reflected In Motivating Desires
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.