session provided by 19. Ethnography
Ethnography Accounting Identity Construction in Education
19 SES 04
- Smartphones as a Resource for Co-constructing Multilingual Identities in Monolingually Oriented Classrooms
Fredrik Rusk Paakkari Antti Sahlström Fritjof Ståhl Matilda Valasmo Verneri
- Losing White Privilege; exploring racial resources of minority ‘white’ Dutch girls in a ‘super-diverse’ vocational school
- The valorization of the past and the look to the future, tensions of the Terena identity.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.