session provided by 19. Ethnography
Rural Communities and Education
19 SES 05
- “There Is Nowt For Us Here And Nobody Gives A Shite” Ethnographic Reflections On Populism And A White Working Class Rural Community in North East England.
- The Farmers ‘around the Corner’: Ethnography of an ‘Illegal’ Agricultural Market in Walltown (Italy).
- The Challenges and Responses of Location. Transnational Migration in Swedish Rural Areas
Elisabet Öhrn Dennis Beach Monica Johansson Maria Rönnlund Per-Åke Rosvall
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.