session provided by 28. Sociologies of Education
Social Inequality, Elite Schools, and Meritocratic Ideals
28 SES 03 B
- Two sides of the coin - ambivalences of the meritocratic ideal of elite schools in Germany
Katrin Kotzyba Mareke Niemann
- Struggling For Domination? Swedish Post-16 Elite Schools, Strategies And Educational Marketization
- Social Inequality In Elementary School Children's Out-Of-School Educational Experiences. A Typology Of Family Life
Frederick de Moll
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.