session provided by 11. Educational Improvement and Quality Assurance
Improving Schools by Using School Knowledge
11 SES 10 B
- A Longitudinal Perspective on Unfolding Social Relationships in the Classroom to Develop Students´ Learning During Secondary I
- Use of Heart Rate data obtained from wearable devices to monitor and assess student cognitive engagement in university computer programming lectures
Aidan McGowan Philip Hanna Des Greer John Busch Neil Anderson Matthew Collins
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.