session provided by 19. Ethnography
Making Inequality: Ontologies of research into pedagogy in high poverty contexts
19 SES 07
- Making Inequality: Ontologies of Research Into Pedagogy in High Poverty Contexts
Debra Hayes Stephen Heimans Parlo Singh Debra Talbot Gabrielle Ivinson Catherine Doherty Eve Mayes Emma Renold Bernadette Baker
- Has Critique Run Out Of Steam? “Gathering” Resources For Critical Collaboration In Education Policy Enactment Research
Stephen Heimans Parlo Singh
- Diffractive Accounts Of Inequality In Education: Making The Effects Of Different Differences Evident
Debra Hayes Debra Talbot Eve Mayes
- Attuning To The Unspeakable For Young People In Poverty And Schooling
Gabrielle Ivinson Emma Renold
- ‘I Thought I Was Working Class Until I Went To Glasgow’: Sticky Discourse And Absence To Understand Inequality.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.